TITAL CAPSPRAY 95 & 115 HVLP AND MAXUM ELITE GUN
This High Volume/Low Pressure (HVLP) spray system is designed for applying coatings to surfaces that can be sprayed faster than brushing or rolling and are too small for traditional airless sprayers. Components of this system include a power switch, a power cord, a filter warning light, a circuit breaker switch, a dual filtration system, a cup holder, an air hose, and an air outlet.
- Spray hard to atomize coatings with little or no thinning
- High transfer efficiency ranges up to 90%
- Dual air filtration with an automotive type air filter and a pre filter on the atomizing side
- Dirty filter warning light
- Built in tool box for needles, nozzles, check valves and nozzle wrench
- Built in cup holder and gun holder
- Delivers the most power atomization in the industry
- Wider fan patterns with speed and control to finish surfaces cleanly and perfectly the first time
- Tool box for needles, nozzles, check valve and nozzle wrench
- High and low speed settings for 6-stage performance or 4-stage performance
AIR PRESSURE: 9.5-11.5 PSI
TURBINE: 4-6 Stage Tangential
HOSE LENGTH: 30′ + 5 Whip
WEIGHT: 22.5-24 lbs.